I'm not sure if I'm venting or sharing, but just wanted to make quick mention about fully appreciating the people in my live. My sister (and very best friend) came to stay with us for 5 days. It really is the small moments with the people you love who make life great. Although, we won't see each other again for a while now, I'm thankful for technology making communication so available. And, on a more somber note, one of my good friends lost her father this past week. Life is very fragile. I'm so thankful for my parents (and parents-in-law) and strive to deeply cherish every moment and memory I have with them. (Love you too, brother!)Thought for the week:
Living my life working to more fully appreciate the present.
Love,AKP.S. My classes have started again, so my posts may be sparse. I'll do my best. :)
1 comment:
Tears :) so great to be with you Aft, my favorite times for sure! I will make my best effort to do the same while making a new life in Detroit. I like the quote the past is behind us, the future is unknown, but today is a gift and that is why it's called the present. Love you and we'll be in touch.
Post a Comment