Hi Aftann! Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is adorable. It is a little hard at the beginning, but before long you will have it all figured out and your two boys will be the best of friends! You have a beautiful family. Congrats again!
Congrats! He is adorable! Such a cute family!
Yay!! Congrats! He is precious! Enjoy him and get some rest too! Easier said then done I know once you have two munchkins. :)
I can't believe you said you had an "easy" labor!!! Wow... I'm impressed!! He was such a large one! :) good job! See you soon!
...I am most impressed that Carson wants to share his binkie... that's a good sign!!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Aftann! Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is adorable. It is a little hard at the beginning, but before long you will have it all figured out and your two boys will be the best of friends! You have a beautiful family. Congrats again!
Congrats! He is adorable! Such a cute family!
Yay!! Congrats! He is precious! Enjoy him and get some rest too! Easier said then done I know once you have two munchkins. :)
I can't believe you said you had an "easy" labor!!! Wow... I'm impressed!! He was such a large one! :) good job! See you soon!
...I am most impressed that Carson wants to share his binkie... that's a good sign!!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment